|Elwierda, a coach charter
operator, was established during 1976. Over the years the
business grew from strength to strength and rendered a reputable
service countrywide from depots situated in Cape Town, Gauteng
|The brand name Elwierda remained
renowned, authentic and synonymous with quality and reliable
service. This brand of professional management and service
excellence was established nationally and internationally, where
services were rendered to both the tourism market, (local/overseas)
as well as the local transport/commuter market. Elwierda also
focused on establishing long term relationships with several
prominent clients in the broad corporate market.
|Initially Elwierda mainly
focused on the local markets, and gradually established a huge
loyal client base of tour operators, agents, and various government
departments, especially the SANDF and the Education Department. However,
following the new democratic dispensation in SA, the luxury market
and overseas travel, experienced an upsurge. Elwierda already had an established relationship with various overseas
based tour operators and thus benefited directly from this increased
|As a member of the South African Bus Operators Association (SABOA)
and SATSA (South African Tourism Services Association), we conform
to the highest standards of service and quality of our vehicles.
|Based on a long term history of achievement and client orientated
approach, Elwierda is committed
to it’s objective of service excellence and will gladly
abide to and accommodate client needs.
Terms & Conditions
- Entrance and porterage fees are not included in quotation
- Quotation includes coach/bus driver, fuel and R100 million Passenger liability insurance.
- Quotation does not include commision.
- Full payment is due before departure.
- 100% payment is required to confirm your booking.
- Prices are subject to statutory increases.
- Any changes made to the itinerary may affect the price and must be requested in writing.
- Smoking and consumption of alcoholic beverages on coaches/busses will not be allowed.
- The group is responsible for meals and single accommodation of the driver(s) on overland trips.
- All Coaches abide to the National speed limit of 100km/h.
- Elwierda drivers must obey traffic regulations at all times.
- Elwierda cannot be held responsible for lost and/or damaged luggage.
- Passengers are responsible for their own medical and personal insurance.
- Any damage caused to the coach/bus or equipment will be claimed from the client.